Tuffa chemical storage tanks are a one piece manufactured tank (no seams or welded joints) supplied to customer specifications using a variety of Tuffa”s fittings and accessories and provide a true alternative to glass fibre reinforced (GRP), welded, and traditional lined metal vessels for the storage of corrosive solutions.
Tuffa Tanks can provide you with the solution you are looking for. Whether it be a bulk liquid storage solution, Chemical storage, AdBlue, Anti-freeze, Nutriox, Sodium Hypochloride or de-Icer storage, Tuffa offer storage solutions for both hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals. Our tanks are designed and manufactured to the new EN13575 Standard and tested in-house at our works in Staffordshire.
– Bulk storage containers suitable for a variety of chemical and water treatment applications.
– Suitable for large capacity dosing requirements.
– Moulded in one – piece and designed for durability and practical usage.
– Suitable for use with an extensive range of chemicals
– Top quality fittings and connections available to provide a complete storage solution.
– Temperature controlled solutions available.
Contact: Mr. Robert Shenton – Technical Director
联系电话：+ 44（0）1889 567700
电子邮件: [EMAIL PROTECTED]