Equipment and products operating in hazardous areas are required to meet stringent criteria. They must be “protected” to avoid the possibility of them becoming a source of ignition. Weighing systems are often an integral part of a process within the hazardous area and therefore must have suitable protection.
Many industries face major challenges when defining a zone as hazardous and this can have major implications for your business operation should you fail to meet the required legislative standards.
梅特勒 - 托利多 invites you to access its free-to-view online webinar ‘Hazardous Area Weighing – Basics’. This online presentation aims to educate and improve understanding of weighing in hazardous areas, covering a variety of topics across three modules:
– Hazardous Protection – Why?
– Industries at risk
– The triangle of explosion
– Global hazardous standards
– Understanding ATEX zoning
– Understanding the NEC division system
– Techniques of explosion protection
– Understanding the EX label
– Application overview in industries
– Maintenance in hazardous areas
To register for this webinar visit: www.mt.com/uk-hazardous-webinar